I installed ARC_Welder to test run my android apps. App runs , but I was trying to get logs. I read this article : https://developer.chrome.com/apps/getstarted_arc .
But i’m getting this error :
Uncaught ReferenceError: plugin is not defined
Same thing happened when tried running : plugin.shell(‘logcat’);
I just had the same issue, the instructions on the page you mentioned are correct, but not very clear.
- Open your debug APK in ARC Welder and run it
- Open logcat in Android Studio, (or what ever tool you normally use to view logcat).
- Open Chrome and type “chrome://inspect/#apps” in the address bar
- Hopefully you see your App name listed, click the ‘inspect’ link for your app.
- Now go back to Android Studio and you should see a load of log messages in the logcat, filter by your app name and hopefully you are good to go.
Are you sure you opened your apps page by clicking the “inspect” link from the “chrome://inspect/#apps” page?