I’m trying to provide more information about a build for the Store Listing.
I’ve just made a change to the
Full description field, and the
Submit Update button is still disabled. I’ve tried changing other required fields also, to no avail.
Here is some information about the state and environment:
- I’ve already successfully uploaded an APK, which is already available for testing.
- I’m using Firefox 40.0.3 on Yosemite.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
If your release is still in Alpha or Beta testing phase,
- from the Google Play Console Dashboard, select your app.
- on the sidebar, select “Release management”
- and “App releases”
- Then choose “Manage Alpha” or “Manage Beta.”
- Click the “Create Release” button, and follow the prompts.
The procedure has changed a little bit.
You have to proceed the next steps:
- Go to: Release management (from the menu on the left) ->
- App releases ->
- Upload the APK here and supply it with the release name and notes ->
- Save and publish
Clear browser history, Or Use another browser
Hi it happen to me just now well you Just Refresh the Page. and all will be well 🙂