I’m not talking about “export” features of various presentation software (powerpoint or OOo presentation).
Some requirements for the presentations made with this “framework”:
- take advantage of the latest HTML5 features (audio, video, canvas?)
- same with CSS3 (font support, gradient, shadows, transitions and transformations)
If there’s no such thing,
example of good presentations or pointers on the subject would be appreciated.
Edit: Found a nice example, HTML5 – web development to the next level.
Landslide is a pretty neat application that generates slideshows:
- using the html5 presentation template
- ReStructured Text, Markdown syntax
Deck.js is another nice project; this time, slides are pure HTML/CSS/JS.
Even better, impress.js relies on CSS3 transforms and transitions.
As a presentation tool i use Reveal.js, it’s a very clean and modern presentation tool.
It’s made 100% with HTML5/CSS3/JS, the features i like the most are :
- 3D like CSS3 transitions between slides
- You can create nested slides – vertical slides into horizontal ones
- Support font-face
- you make internal links between slides
- The code is pretty, thanks to highlight.js
- Overview & two screens mode with
I know you don’t really want it but you can export to PDF, and fork it on github 🙂
If you want to get websocket support and the ability to control Deck.js presentations via a Sencha 2.0 HTML5 mobile application you can try Robodeck.
This library is for making presentations, stories and ads.
As an aside to the answers, you may also be interested in a nodejs controller to keep multiple remote viewers in sync with each other.