I have seen a question about converting android to java project. Now I want to know about Converting Java project into Android Project. Is there any way? Thanks
- Install ADT plugin
- Right click on java project
- Select Android > Convert to Android project.
Second Way: UPD
Actually, the “First Way” doesn’t work with latest ADT plugin versions, for some reason google has removed the convert command. Another way would be:
- Check in your java project into a VCS (svn or git or whatever)
- Delete it from workspace
- Import the project from VCS
- On import, select Create New Project -> Android
Why not just copy sources to a newly created Android project 🙂 ?
Fourth Way: UDP 🙂
- Remove the java project from workspace
- Start create new Android project wizard
- Select create from existing source option and point to your java project folder.