Today I have just upgraded my android studio from Studio 2.1 to Studio 2.2.
I just check all android studio 2.2 Feature and it’s a great experience to work in studio 2.2, but I’m facing one problem at now.
I know it’s not a problem but it occurs just because of lack of my knowledge so I apologize for that. My problem is described as below.
In Android studio 2.1 using this you can easily generate SHA1. But at knowing this functionality will be change while I follow above link step then get following error.
If anyone has any idea to generate SHA1 in android studio 2.2 then please help.
I hope you are clear with my problem.Let me know if you want more information about my problem.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Try following this:How to get the SHA-1 fingerprint certificate in Android Studio for debug mode?.
- Open Android Studio
- Open your Project
- Click on Gradle (From Right Side Panel, you will see Gradle Bar)
- Click on Refresh (Click on Refresh from Gradle Bar, you will see List Gradle scripts of your Project)
- Click on Your Project (Your Project Name from List (root))
- Click on Tasks
- Click on Android
- Double Click on signingReport (You will get SHA1 and MD5 in Run Bar)
- Then click this button:
(top left of the error log)
p/s : Step 9 : You can find it in the log of
1. Open Android Studio 2. Open Right Side Gradle (From Right Side Panel) 3. Select :app --> TASKS --> android-->signing report 4. Now at the bottom in the run window You have your SHA1, MD5 and SHA-256
CLick on Gradle in right side of your project in Android Studio
Now you see Gradle Project properties is opened.
Now go through Click on app–>Task–>android
In android folder you see there three options 1-androidDependencies, 2-signingReport, 3-sourceSet
Double click on signingReport and see signingReport of your project at bottom.
Hope you got SHA1 key.
There is one easy way, just create a MapsActivity from new Activity menu. In newly created google_maps_api.xml sha1 is written there.