Steps I’ve taken:
- I have installed the plantuml plugin into Android Studio 1.5.1 on a Windows 7 Pro PC.
- I then installed Graphviz and set it’s dot path and created the Graphviz environment variable.
- I have restarted EVERYTHING. 🙂 Just in case.
- I have opened a small Android Project.
- I found PlantUML windows and can open it.
How do you generate (reverse generate?) a UML diagram of the existing project?
Or even of a particular java file?
If you need to auto generate a UML for an existing code, you can use SimpleUML. in this answer you can see how to use it: