I have to show progress graphs exactly in following way where percentage would be in center of circular graph
Can it be done using Google Chart?
There’s a plugin for this at:
- canvas based ; no png or jpg sprites.
- touch, mouse and mousewheel, keyboard events implemented.
- downward compatible ; overloads an input element…
I searched and know there are at least 5 ways to create Circular progress indicator:
- jQuery Knob
- CSS3 pie graph timer with jquery
- circular progressBar by jQuery andCSS3
It could be made with flash (probably there are ready made components) or with svg or html5 canvas element or an api which uses one of the above backends.