I am developing one website which is need to host in local system and access this website in all device through WiFi. My system in which I publish website in IIS is Connected in LAN. And WiFi is also from same router.
I need to access this website in all device which is connected in WiFi. How can I achieve this? If you have any other suggestion to do this than than please let me know.
You need to add an inbound rule in the firewall for port 80 (or whatever port you used for your website on IIS):
- Go to Control Panel, Windows Firewall
- Select Inbound Rules
- Add a New Rule
- Select “Port” as a Rule Type
- Select “TCP and put “80” (and any other ports you want to open) in “Specific local ports”
- Select “Allow the connection”
- Select the network location where the rule should apply
- Give a name and an optional description
After that you should be able to access your site from other devices in the same network using
go to windows firewall and
just turn off firewall for “Public Network Setting” …
now u will access your website using ip of current pc
like http://192.168.1.200/SOCH/ …..
SOCH is my project folder