Hello I am currently in Pakistan and when I start Google sample in-app billing application it says that
“Can’t Make Purchase: The market
billing service is not available at
this time. You can continue to use
this app but you won’t be able to make
Please if any body know that complete list of supported countries or knows what is going wrong please tell me.
- Application has been uploaded on market but not published, uploaded as a draft
- Product list has been created and published
- Application on device signed with same key, than application on market.
- Email registered in Market app is in test emails list.
- Android Market application version than 2.3.6
- Android OS version is 2.3.4 Nexus One
you go here you country is not there http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/developer/bin/answer.py?answer=150324
think thats the problem
There are may be several reasons.
- Application not uploaded on market.
- Application on device signed with different key (it may be debug key), than application on market.
- Email registered in Market app is not in test emails list.
- Android Market application version lower than 2.3.4
You can find checklist for testing here.
List of countries is here. Pakistan is in list.
Upd: @subspider is right. Pakistan is not in list of countries available for merchants. You may buy applications and do in-app purchases, but you can’t publish paid applications or applications with in-app payments.
Quote from In-App Billing Availability and Policies
In-app billing is available to developers in supported locations for merchants.