I am running an NGINX 1.2.1 with HHVM 3.5.0 in FastCGI Mode.
As the title says, Chrome “stalls” the request for a long time after I do the following:
- Open up my website (takes just about 1.5 seconds)
- Wait for ~ 2 minutes
- Click on another link on the menu
- Go get yourself a cup of coffee and wait a bit
I reproduced this on IE 11, Firefox and Chrome for Android:
- IE 11: No stalling, no problems, blazing fast
- Firefox: Same as Chrome
- Chrome for Android (OnePlus One): No stalling, no problems, blazing fast
I am convinced, that my server isn’t configured wrong since it works on other browsers.
Any help or tips are appreciated.
On the website (while using Chrome), go into developer mode, by right clicking on a blank spot and choosing
On the top tab, choose Network and this will show you what is taking so long to load.
There is an option there to disable the cache as well.
Try disabling stuff like firebug by uninstalling it.