I added ‘android.support.design’ library as a dependency in my project
but the following error was found.
No resource identifier found for attribute ‘layoutManager’ in package
What I have done so far..
- Update to latest support library version
- Add appcompat as its dependency (of “design library”)
- Check “design library” as a Library Module
So basically you have two options:
- Link v7-recyclerview library into your design support library project (in the same way you link the appcompat-v7 library)
- Or you can get rid of the dependency by deleting line
..design\res\layout\design_navigation_menu.xmlfile. (If you are not using NavigationMenu from the design library, or hoping to fix this issue later)
Thanks for making this clear in the docs Google!
To use android.support.design add this as gradle dependency:
And you are good to go….