Home ยป Php ยป PHP and .NET – PHP

PHP and .NET – PHP

Posted by: admin February 22, 2020 Leave a comment

Q(Question):

Before I begin let me thank the many people in this group who have helped me
over the last few years. It has been greatly appreciated.

For the last several years I have been coding all server code in php. I
love the language. However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies that
use .NET and asp. I have done no work in these, so I have to learn them
quickly so that I can get a job/contract.

I have found a great site called www.w3schools.com, and am looking there to
study aspx (asp with .net). I have even installed IIS on my machine so
that I can proceed. I still use Dreamweaver as my editor/syntax indicator.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to proceed, great
tutorials other than this one, and a news group for aspx that is as good as
this one is for php?

Thanks.


Shelly

A(Answer):

Sheldon Glickler wrote:

Before I begin let me thank the many people in this group who have helped me
over the last few years. It has been greatly appreciated.

For the last several years I have been coding all server code in php. I
love the language. However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies that
use .NET and asp. I have done no work in these, so I have to learn them
quickly so that I can get a job/contract.

I have found a great site called www.w3schools.com, and am looking there to
study aspx (asp with .net). I have even installed IIS on my machine so
that I can proceed. I still use Dreamweaver as my editor/syntax indicator.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to proceed, great
tutorials other than this one, and a news group for aspx that is as good as
this one is for php?

Thanks.


Shelly

I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about asp.net. Why don’t you try one of their newsgroups?


==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================

A(Answer):

"Jerry Stuckle" <js*******@attglobal.netwrote in message
news:3L******************************@comcast.com. ..

Sheldon Glickler wrote:

>Before I begin let me thank the many people in this group who have helped
me over the last few years. It has been greatly appreciated.

For the last several years I have been coding all server code in php. I
love the language. However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a
triangle formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have
companies that use .NET and asp. I have done no work in these, so I have
to learn them quickly so that I can get a job/contract.

I have found a great site called www.w3schools.com, and am looking there
to study aspx (asp with .net). I have even installed IIS on my machine
so that I can proceed. I still use Dreamweaver as my editor/syntax
indicator.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to proceed, great
tutorials other than this one, and a news group for aspx that is as good
as this one is for php?

Thanks.


Shelly

I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything about
asp.net. Why don’t you try one of their newsgroups?

That’s why I love this group — always helpful. That was a big "DUH" for
me. I should have thought of that first/.

A(Answer):

"Sheldon Glickler" <sh*******@asap-consult.comha scritto nel messaggio
news:13*************@corp.supernews.com…

>
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to proceed, great
tutorials other than this one, and a news group for aspx that is as good
as this one is for php?

I’m a good c#/.Net programmer, but I hate asp.net (it’s really complex to me
and difficult to make it run on some providers), that’s why I’m trying php
(I begin looking/modify some CMS code).

But I can help you telling that you could try as IDE/debugger the Express
release of Microsoft VisualStudio (basic relative to the pro version, but
free and without license limits).

Web development Express 2005, .Net Fw 2.0
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/es-ar/express/aa974185.aspx
Web development Express 2008, .Net Fw 3.x (beta2)
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/es-ar/exp…/bb676747.aspx

A(Answer):

"Sheldon Glickler" <sh*******@asap-consult.comha scritto nel messaggio
news:13*************@corp.supernews.com…

The big problems I have come across so far are that I cannot see how to
connect to a MySQL database (I need SQLServer or Oracle of even Access)

This is an ado.net problem, not a asp.net one.

my server doesn’t seem to understand the aspx controls.

This is not understandable.
Ask to microsoft NG:

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet

A(Answer):

>>

>I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about asp.net. Why don’t you try one of their newsgroups?

That’s why I love this group — always helpful. That was a big "DUH" for
me. I should have thought of that first/.

that said…you can download everything you need for asp dev from microsoft
for free including the ide…which indicates to me they don’t have the
web-dev language market cornered. they used to charge for that shit. anyway,
any bookstore is your best bet since developing for the web is almost
identical to developing a desktop app. your learning curve will be more
steep unless you are familiar with VB and OOP. unlike php, .net cannot be
quickly learned from internet sources…newsgroups included.

i’d look for work outside of your physical location. consult. work from
home. it’s a big world out there and companies don’t need to have you in an
office all the time anymore.

A(Answer):

"Steve" <no****@example.comwrote in message
news:ur***************@newsfe06.lga…

>>>
I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about asp.net. Why don’t you try one of their newsgroups?

That’s why I love this group — always helpful. That was a big "DUH" for
me. I should have thought of that first/.

that said…you can download everything you need for asp dev from
microsoft for free including the ide…which indicates to me they don’t
have the web-dev language market cornered. they used to charge for that
shit. anyway, any bookstore is your best bet since developing for the web
is almost identical to developing a desktop app. your learning curve will
be more steep unless you are familiar with VB and OOP. unlike php, .net
cannot be quickly learned from internet sources…newsgroups included.

i’d look for work outside of your physical location. consult. work from
home. it’s a big world out there and companies don’t need to have you in
an office all the time anymore.

I downloaded all the stuff from the Microsoft site (yes, I was surprised it
was free). I even downloaded SQLServer Compact 2005. (Now that took a
little learning to set up). I have already accessed that database on my
machine and am in the middle of duplicating a page I created using php. The
Web Designer IDE is pretty nice, and the aspx doesn’t look all that hard.
Yes, I am familiar with VB and OOP.

Shelly

A(Answer):

On Aug 30, 6:22 am, "Shelly" <sheldonlg.n…@asap-consult.comwrote:

"Steve" <no…[email protected] in message

news:ur***************@newsfe06.lga…

>I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about asp.net. Why don’t you try one of their newsgroups?

That’s why I love this group — always helpful. That was a big "DUH" for
me. I should have thought of that first/.

that said…you can download everything you need for asp dev from
microsoft for free including the ide…which indicates to me they don’t
have the web-dev language market cornered. they used to charge for that
shit. anyway, any bookstore is your best bet since developing for the web
is almost identical to developing a desktop app. your learning curve will
be more steep unless you are familiar with VB and OOP. unlike php, .net
cannot be quickly learned from internet sources…newsgroups included.

i’d look for work outside of your physical location. consult. work from
home. it’s a big world out there and companies don’t need to have you in
an office all the time anymore.

I downloaded all the stuff from the Microsoft site (yes, I was surprised it
was free). I even downloaded SQLServer Compact 2005. (Now that took a
little learning to set up). I have already accessed that database on my
machine and am in the middle of duplicating a page I created using php. The
Web Designer IDE is pretty nice, and the aspx doesn’t look all that hard.
Yes, I am familiar with VB and OOP.

Shelly

Not that I am advocating asp, but just to help:

did you notice microsofts asp.net domain and it’s videos?
http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/

MS also has a course targeting PHP developers
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e…PriceId=122941

A(Answer):

On 30 Aug, 13:51, ELINTPimp <smsi…@gmail.comwrote:
| did you notice microsofts asp.net domain and it’s videos?http://
www.asp.net/learn/videos/
Or even "its videos"!

A(Answer):

On Aug 26, 1:21 pm, "Sheldon Glickler" <sheldo…@asap-consult.com>
wrote:

However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies that
use .NET and asp.

Move. Something seems very wrong here, PHP is supposed to be
undercutting these technologies. Are the people of the town acting
strangely in any way? Does there seem to be less emotional expression
that you’ve noticed. At nighttime, are there large groups of them
screaming and running?

HTH,
-r

A(Answer):

"ELINTPimp" <sm*****@gmail.comwrote in message Not that I am advocating
asp, but just to help:

>
did you notice microsofts asp.net domain and it’s videos?
http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/

MS also has a course targeting PHP developers
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e…PriceId=122941

Wow! Any more? (XML, etc?)

A(Answer):

On Aug 30, 8:53 am, Captain Paralytic <paul_laut…@yahoo.comwrote:

On 30 Aug, 13:51, ELINTPimp <smsi…@gmail.comwrote:
| did you notice microsofts asp.net domain and it’s videos?http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/
Or even "its videos"!

thank’s =)
hehe

A(Answer):

On Aug 30, 9:21 am, r <Remember.Object…@gmail.comwrote:

On Aug 26, 1:21 pm, "Sheldon Glickler" <sheldo…@asap-consult.com>
wrote:

However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies that
use .NET and asp.

Move.

<snip>

Awesome!

A(Answer):

On Aug 30, 9:51 am, "Shelly" <sheldonlg.n…@asap-consult.comwrote:

"ELINTPimp" <smsi…@gmail.comwrote in message Not that I am advocating

asp, but just to help:

did you notice microsofts asp.net domain and it’s videos?
http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/

MS also has a course targeting PHP developers
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e…l.aspx?offerPr

Wow! Any more? (XML, etc?)

Sorry, I came across those "resources" at a low point in my life and I
haven’t come across any similar free offerings from MS since.

Hope it helped.

A(Answer):

"r" <Re****************@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@y42g2000hsy.googlegro ups.com…

On Aug 26, 1:21 pm, "Sheldon Glickler" <sheldo…@asap-consult.com>
wrote:

>However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies
that
use .NET and asp.

Move. Something seems very wrong here, PHP is supposed to be
undercutting these technologies. Are the people of the town acting
strangely in any way? Does there seem to be less emotional expression
that you’ve noticed. At nighttime, are there large groups of them
screaming and running?

HTH,
-r

I live in the middle of a big triangle of Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville.
It is almost ALL .net.

Shelly

A(Answer):

"ELINTPimp" <sm*****@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com…

On Aug 30, 8:53 am, Captain Paralytic <paul_laut…@yahoo.comwrote:

>On 30 Aug, 13:51, ELINTPimp <smsi…@gmail.comwrote:
| did you notice microsofts asp.net domain and it’s
videos?http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/
Or even "its videos"!

thank’s =)
hehe

Wouldn’t that have been ‘Or even "ITs videos"!’ ?

Shelly

A(Answer):

"ELINTPimp" <sm*****@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com…

On Aug 30, 9:21 am, r <Remember.Object…@gmail.comwrote:

>On Aug 26, 1:21 pm, "Sheldon Glickler" <sheldo…@asap-consult.com>
wrote:

However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies
that
use .NET and asp.

Move.

<snip>

Awesome!

NEVER! My next home is a 3ft x 7ft. x 2ft. Where I live is Paradise.

A(Answer):

On Aug 30, 1:04 pm, "Shelly" <sheldonlg.n…@asap-consult.comwrote:

"ELINTPimp" <smsi…@gmail.comwrote in message

news:11*********************@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com…

On Aug 30, 9:21 am, r <Remember.Object…@gmail.comwrote:

On Aug 26, 1:21 pm, "Sheldon Glickler" <sheldo…@asap-consult.com>
wrote:

However, I live in an area (in the midlle of a triangle
formed by Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville) that seems to have companies
that
use .NET and asp.

Move.

<snip>

Awesome!

NEVER! My next home is a 3ft x 7ft. x 2ft. Where I live is Paradise.

Well it is Zend’s responsibility to make sure .NET doesn’t happen to
entire communities…they need to build a remote project management
office there.

A(Answer):

Shelly wrote:

"r" <Re****************@gmail.comwrote in message

>Move. Something seems very wrong here, PHP is supposed to be
undercutting these technologies. Are the people of the town acting
strangely in any way? Does there seem to be less emotional expression
that you’ve noticed. At nighttime, are there large groups of them
screaming and running?

I live in the middle of a big triangle of Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville.
It is almost ALL .net.

Wow – the one place that’s even *more* republican than Texas.
God help you.

A(Answer):

"Herb Martin" <ne**@learnquick.comwrote in message
news:46***********************@roadrunner.com…

>
"Sheldon Glickler" <sh*******@asap-consult.comwrote in message
news:13*************@corp.supernews.com…

>>. So far I have downloaded the free web designer express beta (and also
the VB and C#). I started playing with it and it seems that my php
knowledge will be helpful in understanding.

Learning C# just to supplement your PHP is a BIG chunk (not that you
cannot do it but it isn’t going to happen overnight even if you already
program in a dozen languages, unless one of THOSE is C++.)

I have programmed in Java, so c# shouldn’t be a problem. The syntax isn’t
all that different and the OOP is the same concept.

Going the other way is MUCH easier (from C++/C# to PHP — I hope
<grin>)

True! If you don’t try to OOP PHP, but treat is as procedural, then all you
really need is C experience.

VB is a smaller chunk but you really need to consider how much
functionality
you will give up by just using PHP without .NET etc.

Using .Net isn’t bad, but it’s another, usually separate, strategy.

…..but MARKETABLE!

>

>It doesn’t look all that hard and it has some nice controls (such as the
grid control for database results and a calendar control.

And maybe you need those badly enough and cannot get them from straight
PHP, but maybe not.

Looking further into it since I posted this, there are quite a few controls
that are there that I have had to spend time in PHP to accomplish. For
example, I often have had to do a validation section of multiple inputs and
then echo messages if there were missing items, etc. They have a control to
do it and all you need do is drag and drop and set a few things in the
properties box (like which object it validates and the error message
associated with it). There is also a range control. The grid control is
also very nice as it does all the DB access and putting to the screen —
with paging. All of these took time when I did them in php, so maybe it is
not so bad ๐Ÿ™‚ ?

>

>The big problems I have come across so far are that I cannot see how to
connect to a MySQL database (I need SQLServer or Oracle of even Access)

This MAY be a weakness of the MICROSOFT .Net groups as the people
there will not TEND to be using MySql as much as SQL Server or Access,
but they will have ODBC experience galore if you connect through the
ODBC database drivers etc.

Yeah, that should be possible. However, it would be nice if it went
directly to MySQL. Of course that would mean that they might lose on their
big moneymaker — SQLServer.

>

>and my server doesn’t seem to understand the aspx controls. This last
one I should be able to resolve by a call the GoDaddy.

I have not understanding of your actual problem or what GoDaddy would have
to do with it.

They are the server that the MySQL db and the web site that I just developed
are located on. The asp controls didn’t appear when I put the file there.
No big deal. This is a learning exercise for me. I am trying to duplicate
that site using .NET and ASP. So, I installed SQLServer Compact on my local
machine (THAT was an experience!) and hook up to that. I simply exported
the tables from the MySQL and put them in SQLServer. Now I can go to town
with my learning and try to redo that site on my local machine.

Shelly

Shelly

A(Answer):

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu***@kaufman.netwrote in message
news:pc*******************@newssvr29.news.prodigy. net…

Shelly wrote:

>"r" <Re****************@gmail.comwrote in message

>>Move. Something seems very wrong here, PHP is supposed to be
undercutting these technologies. Are the people of the town acting
strangely in any way? Does there seem to be less emotional expression
that you’ve noticed. At nighttime, are there large groups of them
screaming and running?

I live in the middle of a big triangle of Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville.
It is almost ALL .net.

Wow – the one place that’s even *more* republican than Texas.
God help you.

Tell me about it! I lived in Massachusetts for 37 uears. I was billing the
customers for 55 hours a week. 50 weeks a year from 1990 until 2000 when the
Bush depression hit that area. I was doing application development throught
the temp agencies for 6-18 month assignments. Then, for the first time in
my life I was out of work for 17 of the next 26 months. I finally took a
job in southeast Florida teaching high school math for 1/3 what I had been
making. I also picked up PHP and web development on the side (self-taught,
as with everything else). Now I live here in a fantastic place called The
Villages (www.thevillages.com). However, there is no work here for me, so
I have to learn new skills (just as I did many times before). The one
immutable fact is that I will not move from here — even though I am a
Libertarian.

Shelly

A(Answer):

Shelly wrote:

"Herb Martin" <ne**@learnquick.comwrote in message

>>
Using .Net isn’t bad, but it’s another, usually separate, strategy.

….but MARKETABLE!

Depends. I find a lot more for PHP and Perl (OS/Webserver independent
languages) than I do for anything MS-centric.

>
Looking further into it since I posted this, there are quite a few controls
that are there that I have had to spend time in PHP to accomplish. For
example, I often have had to do a validation section of multiple inputs and
then echo messages if there were missing items, etc. They have a control to
do it and all you need do is drag and drop and set a few things in the
properties box (like which object it validates and the error message
associated with it). There is also a range control. The grid control is
also very nice as it does all the DB access and putting to the screen —
with paging. All of these took time when I did them in php, so maybe it is
not so bad ๐Ÿ™‚ ?

Of you want the bloat, fine. But I find it pretty easy to do validation
in PHP. And more efficient, also. But then I grew up programming when
efficiency meant something.

Yeah, that should be possible. However, it would be nice if it went
directly to MySQL. Of course that would mean that they might lose on their
big moneymaker — SQLServer.

Works fine with ODBC. But MS doesn’t WANT you to connect to non-MS
databases.

>>and my server doesn’t seem to understand the aspx controls. This last

They are the server that the MySQL db and the web site that I just developed
are located on. The asp controls didn’t appear when I put the file there.
No big deal. This is a learning exercise for me. I am trying to duplicate
that site using .NET and ASP. So, I installed SQLServer Compact on my local
machine (THAT was an experience!) and hook up to that. I simply exported
the tables from the MySQL and put them in SQLServer. Now I can go to town
with my learning and try to redo that site on my local machine.

Get a real website. They’re not that expensive.

==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================

A(Answer):

Sanders Kaufman wrote:

Shelly wrote:

>"r" <Re****************@gmail.comwrote in message

>>Move. Something seems very wrong here, PHP is supposed to be
undercutting these technologies. Are the people of the town acting
strangely in any way? Does there seem to be less emotional expression
that you’ve noticed. At nighttime, are there large groups of them
screaming and running?

I live in the middle of a big triangle of Orlando, Tampa and
Gainesville. It is almost ALL .net.

Wow – the one place that’s even *more* republican than Texas.
God help you.

Not a chance. Republicans know better.


==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================

A(Answer):

Shelly wrote:

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu***@kaufman.netwrote in message
news:pc*******************@newssvr29.news.prodigy. net…

>Shelly wrote:

>>"r" <Re****************@gmail.comwrote in message
Move. Something seems very wrong here, PHP is supposed to be
undercutting these technologies. Are the people of the town acting
strangely in any way? Does there seem to be less emotional expression
that you’ve noticed. At nighttime, are there large groups of them
screaming and running?
I live in the middle of a big triangle of Orlando, Tampa and Gainesville.
It is almost ALL .net.

Wow – the one place that’s even *more* republican than Texas.
God help you.

Tell me about it! I lived in Massachusetts for 37 uears. I was billing the
customers for 55 hours a week. 50 weeks a year from 1990 until 2000 when the
Bush depression hit that area.

Sounds like a democrat. Billing 55 hours even though you only work 20 ๐Ÿ™‚

I was doing application development throught
the temp agencies for 6-18 month assignments. Then, for the first time in
my life I was out of work for 17 of the next 26 months. I finally took a
job in southeast Florida teaching high school math for 1/3 what I had been
making. I also picked up PHP and web development on the side (self-taught,
as with everything else). Now I live here in a fantastic place called The
Villages (www.thevillages.com). However, there is no work here for me, so
I have to learn new skills (just as I did many times before). The one
immutable fact is that I will not move from here — even though I am a
Libertarian.

Shelly

Gee, I haven’t had a problem like this at all. In fact, I’m turning
away work.


==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================

A(Answer):

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

Even though? Heck, its the perfect reason to stay there. Drive the
neocon dupes nutzz just by telling then the truth.

It’s not the NeoCons who will be driven crazy in that pursuit.
They LONG for someone to evangelize to, outside of The Family.

A(Answer):

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>
Not at all. Unlike some here, I’m a competent programmer. The economy
*rocks*. But it doesn’t for those who can’t make it without government
help.

…..amazing how many good programmers are political morons.

A(Answer):

foogow wrote:

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>>
Not at all. Unlike some here, I’m a competent programmer. The
economy *rocks*. But it doesn’t for those who can’t make it without
government help.

….amazing how many good programmers are political morons.

I never heard anyone say you were a good programmer.


==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
js*******@attglobal.net
==================

A(Answer):

On Aug 30, 7:54 pm, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck…@attglobal.netwrote:

annoying irrelevant off topic right wing extremist propaganda having nothing to
do with php programming

I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about libertarian ideology. Why don’t you try one of their
newsgroups?

A(Answer):

"salmobytes" <Sa***************@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com…

On Aug 30, 7:54 pm, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck…@attglobal.netwrote:

>annoying irrelevant off topic right wing extremist propaganda having
nothing to
do with php programming

I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about libertarian ideology. Why don’t you try one of their
newsgroups?

Libertarian is something between the two. It combines the human rights
aspect of Democrats amd the fiscal policy of Republicans. In a nutshell, it
calls for an absolute minimum of government and then only when really
necessary (armed forces, roads, courts, etc.). It calls for individual
liberties — something that Bush and company with the un-patriot act seems
to want to do away with.

Shelly

A(Answer):

Shelly wrote:

"salmobytes" <Sa***************@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11**********************@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com…

>On Aug 30, 7:54 pm, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck…@attglobal.netwrote:

>>annoying irrelevant off topic right wing extremist propaganda having
nothing to
do with php programming

I wouldn’t expect anyone in a PHP group to necessarily know anything
about libertarian ideology. Why don’t you try one of their
newsgroups?

Libertarian is something between the two. It combines the human rights
aspect of Democrats amd the fiscal policy of Republicans. In a nutshell, it
calls for an absolute minimum of government and then only when really
necessary (armed forces, roads, courts, etc.). It calls for individual
liberties — something that Bush and company with the un-patriot act seems
to want to do away with.

Shelly

That’s what its SUPPOSED to be about: In practice its a convenient
ideology for ‘let big business do what it likes, and the devil take the
hindmost’

One man’s freedom is usually another man’s death sentence. You only need
look into Iraq.

A(Answer):

I believe you are in the wrong group to be discussing these issues. I
keep clicking on this to make sure the original problem was resolved
and Shelly doesn’t have any additional questions…

A(Answer):

Yes, it has been solved. This tread took on a life of its own.

"ELINTPimp" <sm*****@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@r29g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com…

>I believe you are in the wrong group to be discussing these issues. I
keep clicking on this to make sure the original problem was resolved
and Shelly doesn’t have any additional questions…

A(Answer):

So…. who’s in favor of an abortion API for PHP?
How about a flag-burning framework?
Does religion have any place in project management?
Since PHP is open source, does that make us all socialists?

:):):) :):):)

Shelly wrote:

Yes, it has been solved. This tread took on a life of its own.

"ELINTPimp" <sm*****@gmail.comwrote in message
news:11*********************@r29g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com…

>I believe you are in the wrong group to be discussing these issues. I
keep clicking on this to make sure the original problem was resolved
and Shelly doesn’t have any additional questions…